Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

So, I've made it to Scotland. Found a great campsite just outside Crianlarich with some amazing views although the photos don't do it justice to be fair.

Well it looks pretty good to me.
And down here in your part of the world it's ridiculously warm and humid. I don't want to complain, 've been begging for this since 1976 but I see from the weather forecast its lovely up there too but more bearable.

Have a great time!

Well it looks pretty good to me.
And down here in your part of the world it's ridiculously warm and humid. I don't want to complain, 've been begging for this since 1976 but I see from the weather forecast its lovely up there too but more bearable.

Have a great time!
Thanks. Yea, it's been between 21 and 23 degrees today. A slight breeze too. Just about perfect. Sorry!

20 minutes after this was taken thunder and lightning with torrential driving rain; had to get the Cali awning in due to weight of rain :(

Last edited:
California coincidence
9c0e2106a368c47d812c7e5439cd20ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California coincidence
9c0e2106a368c47d812c7e5439cd20ed.jpg

Nice photo! Where did you get the net from that you’ve got on the side door of the van?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love Noirmoutier! We stay at the same place - can’t wait to go back! Are you there for the start of the Tour de France?

Cwtch, yes we are here for the start of the TdF; first time here but we will be back, it’s simply stunning

@Loz , why are you chasing those Defenders ? Seen them pop-up in your other pictures .... :D
We been to south Norway few years ago and did that part Atlantic highway also .
Alltough your picture has a clouded sky ...
That day in june three years ago we had rain
IMG_0420.JPG

And recall some other pictures you've posted like the wooden church in Lom .

It was one of my best trips so far .

Last edited:
Nice photo! Where did you get the net from that you’ve got on the side door of the van?

Home made with mosquito net and the stuff that used to be used to hang up net curtains. Works very well as a fly screen.