Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Looks great! Don’t forget to leave some of the good weather for us! We are about ten days behind you.

I love this thread. The photos bring members' adventures to life but the best photos always seem to be the ones with at least a part of a Cali in them :D

A visit to High Chaparal with the kids.
i-93zK564-XL.jpg

Crazy camping, most adults where wearing cowboy suits and childrens play weapons as well as the kids.
Our Beach kitchen worked well:
i-38RBp48-X2.jpg

Happy kids:
i-BKcP29R-X2.jpg

All in all a great visit. There where even an old trucks meeting nearby. For some reason there are lots of US trucks in Sweden:
i-4Bn4hSL-X3.jpg

A visit to High Chaparal with the kids.
i-93zK564-XL.jpg

Crazy camping, most adults where wearing cowboy suits and childrens play weapons as well as the kids.
Our Beach kitchen worked well:
i-38RBp48-X2.jpg

Happy kids:
i-BKcP29R-X2.jpg

All in all a great visit. There where even an old trucks meeting nearby. For some reason there are lots of US trucks in Sweden:
i-4Bn4hSL-X3.jpg
I understand the Swedes love Americana...

That's a neat little projector you have there! Do you use it as a "TV" in the van, regularly?

I’ve only just bought it so that was its first outing. You could do, provided you have a good internet connection. It has BBC iPlayer on it so worked out ok. Alternatively you could just plug in a smartphone or iPad, anything with HDMI or USB (including USB smartsticks I’m told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@kave I really like you beach kitchen setup, was planning on doing something very similar. Have you got any more pics? Build thread?

All set up for the Bentham Swoosh on Saturday.

SWMBO is in training for next year, so thought we’d check it out this year.

2211C02B-8EF1-432C-93C0-D10FD4E1DE56.jpeg

View attachment 35484

Črni Kal Viaduct, SLOVENIA (park4night location)
Cool pic :thumb
Thats the way we always go to Istria on the quiet road and not
heading down to Koper.
There is a campsite near you full of mounaineerists that is
good and cheap. Costs about the same as a bag of chips
and they have a good craic in the bar especially when you
start on the shots. :cheers

@kave I really like you beach kitchen setup, was planning on doing something very similar. Have you got any more pics? Build thread?
There is one somewhere on this forum. I made the drawers as ”Bau Ich Mer Selbst” did and then made a ”bench” out of 11mm mdf.

Somewhere in northern gernany. Official ”stellplatz” was full so we took another free recommendation from park4night
[
2018071421475393-IMG_6969-X3.jpg

The van drives so well, even at high speeds ie over 160km/h.