Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

I think I've slept in that same lay-by :D

Fantastic views, and yes, what a Cali is all about, waking up, the place is your own and the views fantastic. Lovely.

We will return to the same spot many times I'm sure ;) and only room for one vehicle in this spot so no 'neighbours', bonus :)

We will return to the same spot many times I'm sure ;) and only room for one vehicle in this spot so no 'neighbours', bonus :)

I have travelled the world quite widely, I have walked the longest trails, climbed in the highest ranges..... I still get that feeling of outstanding, almost naive, childlike wonderment when I wake up miles from anywhere with no neighbours other than the creatures that call the land home and with just my lovely, dependable, Tardis-like miracle machine for support.

Looks about right. The weather? We will see!

This would have been ours if we hadn’t politely declined this spot. Camping in Switzerland is not as I remember it.

36467EBA-155F-42D0-81E9-AB0F6C0B500E.jpeg

The weather is perfect - mid to high 20’s & sun.
Think it’s the same for the next two weeks...
Let’s hope it holds for five weeks then! What about wind?

After a great few days hitting the trails, we have just left Pexton Moor near Dalby Forest as the weather looked to turn...

94DE5B16-1F7F-4696-B0ED-0B0D3E810797.jpeg

Let’s hope it holds for five weeks then! What about wind?

Only gentle breezes, except when I’m out on my bike when I seem to have a constant headwind!
Think we have been exceptionally lucky with the weather- don’t think this is normal Danish weather!!

Bedding in for the night, wild camping
1fe63fc518d0b378a501c8e86ebdfbd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry...should have mentioned. Most of these were taken on the GrossGlockner (https://www.grossglockner.at/gg/en/index) last week. Amazing drive (even with wife shouting 'Slow Down' every 2 seconds).

Can also recommend this site.....(https://www.sportcamp.at/en/woferlgut/camping-site-p515.html) great location and facilities.

Where the devil is that @Jason wallace looks like youve super impossed a scence from Lord of the rings. Stunning. I want to got there!!

Two views, east and west from our Cali tonight in Norway in Aure not far from Kristiansand.

EE5D8208-B4EA-4AE1-AF96-421472154CCB.jpeg

5EE4CBD6-AE01-487F-BAFC-5F570D6A1D69.jpeg