Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Lol! The blue Cali is mine!

Down at the Beach, yesterday afternoon parked up opposite Cowes in rain and set up -great having a van as 2 hours later all parking was taken and roads gridlocked.
Watched 3 Cunards go out followed by Red Arrows and Cowes week fireworks. Then stayed for supper and waited for crowds to go before heading home. All pictures from the van door
into the rainbow (2).jpg fireworks.jpg

colour.jpg

e1811148db771424ab4890325a1889a4.jpg

Camping Freizeitsee Zenz, Tragöß, 8612 Pichl-Großdorf, Austria

Was really nice! Even with torrential downpours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife’s cousin’s wedding. There’s a nice pub over there but the music is ‘too loud’ for our 5yr old so we’re sat in the van chilling. Forward planning means some cold beers are available for me, fruit juice for him and the buffet was raided before retreating. Plan was to camp in the car park overnight anyway, which the venue are happy for us to do.

4EDCD658-C669-45CD-8EBB-3B9D5FB2F60C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 36488

Wife’s cousin’s wedding. There’s a nice pub over there but the music is ‘too loud’ for our 5yr old so we’re sat in the van chilling. Forward planning means some cold beers are available for me, fruit juice for him and the buffet was raided before retreating. Plan was to camp in the car park overnight anyway, which the venue are happy for us to do.

View attachment 36487
Nice duvet!

Mixing business with pleasure. Had a late arrival in Laholm, Sweden, and was originally parked next to a lake but felt the urge to move as there was “fishy people” there. Browsed google maps and found a gravel parking spot that sat nicely in a field. Rainy morning but now the sun broke out for a bit. Now off to a customer meeting :)

8832B9C6-39C4-4BBE-8460-20D2C2653857.jpeg

Near Alfoton, Norway. Hid away in a forest by the a small unnamed (that we can find) river. Still looking for leaping Salmon although not sure it’s right time of year but still makes for an excellent pre breakfast activity!

947850FD-2A32-40C0-9CA9-10B64315FA72.jpeg

E73E2B42-B77B-4575-A3E9-985D8912F268.jpeg

View attachment 36487
Love the duvet

Oh dear! Pls tell us where
Camping Eichholz in Bern. Our eventual pitch was very tight. Explains why they ask for the length of your vehicle when you book. Luckily our neighbours didn’t wind out their awning the whole way as otherwise it would have joined ours. It was certainly cosy camping.