Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Nice walk around Bodnant Gardens today, just got back to the rapidly steamed up Cali before the rain started! Tea and toasted Ridge Monkey sandwich for lunch :D

(Spot the Hot Lips?)
6C7626D5-A630-4373-A2C7-E4613E778042.jpeg

How much did you pay at this time of year? It’s £9 per person on the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Errrr, nothing yet @Cwtch_twt . The new owners are apparently on holiday for half term and there’s no staff here. Only 1 other couple in a Vivaro minibus and she gave us the owners mobile but we had no answer so have texted offering to pay. The basic shower block is open with hot water. Totally bizarre.

PS - had a text overnight asking for £18 by bank transfer so yes, £9 per person per night.

Last edited:
Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby this morning, a tad bracing...Visit for the Abbey Illuminations but cancelled two evenings on the trot due to weather, First overnight in the van, toastie warm all night with heater on 2, snow on the ground this morning but nothing like the above photographs.

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

View attachment 39228 View attachment 39227 Snow arrived last night unexpectedly......I’m not alone up here...a few VWs.
Snow gate was closed this morning, I may have to go home the long way....
(Braemar....will be back, it’s just fab up here)
It’s snowing again.
I was wild camping B2D75C5E-1D78-451E-957D-836C10BC1225.jpeg on the Isle of Skye when the snow hit!