Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Cool :cool:
can you teach me ?
Why is your back pac so full ?
When time allows I may look into teaching.
The Back Pack or Harness as it is known is for Comfort, Safety (airbag) and storage.
What part of Germany are you in?

Are you using a Nutella glass with the white plastic lid so you don't spill your G&T? If so, that is a cool hack!
Yes you are correct. We find them very robust, handy for storing things and they come with a free placemat I have a Spanish Nutella Glass with a square bottom.

When time allows I may look into teaching.
The Back Pack or Harness as it is known is for Comfort, Safety (airbag) and storage.
What part of Germany are you in?
Near the Black Forrest down in this corner.
images-72.jpeg

Cool :cool:
can you teach me ?
Why is your back pac so full ?
I don't want to come between you and campandfly, but just to let you know that if you want to have a pleasant holiday with teaching, there used to be (and I think still is) a paragliding school run by a Frenchman based in New Epidavros on the Aegean cost of the Peloponnese. When he and six pupils dropped in unexpectedly at our wildcamp, he said that he would be prepared to teach me, but I would have to book a series of lessons through his website. Unfortunately, I have lost his details now; at the time I thought it would be a possibility, as his oldest pupil on that day was 76! The area is very camper van friendly.Greece Apr to June 2016 090.JPG

Driveway barbecue and camp out this evening
1f5ee41a0db431201d070327044aa8d6.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

We all have our trips and travels, so why not have some pics of views from (or of) your Cali?

Here is my spot today :)

e40fc155c2de548936e8aaf33e24b9c4.jpg
Only short day trips in the cali but I've put an awning, pitched like a tent, in the front/side garden, as a quiet retreat and chillout zone . This is the sleeping annexe - no groundsheet and we remove the sleeping compartment after we've slept in it at the weekends. Snapped this pic for the Cali dogs forum, then realised it was also a view of our Cali on the drive, so putting it in here too.

F4D227D2-CD8E-44A6-B29E-678DBC95DD3B.jpeg