Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Which campsite? Or are you wild camping?
We stayed for a night at Camping a Las Arenas. Still gearing up for its summer season so very quiet. A nice pebbly beach one side, great caves at low tide. Restaurant did good Paella. Rural.

Etties field - gorgeous!
bf40c60038a7777cf992826097840c16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favourite sites - as long as you get a pitch away from the cow shed when its in use, the smell & noise from the cows at 5.30am when they went in for milking was awful.
We were pitch 50, no cow noise but the farmers dogs were rowdy one night for a while.. all in all a lovely site with lots to do nearby on foot.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

IMG_6229.jpeg
Castlerigg Farm Campsite near Keswick at the weekend. This was about 10pm. Nice site, first come first served if you don’t need hook up and walking distance to Keswick. Neighbouring Castlerigg Hall Campsite has a small bar serving food and alcohol if you can’t be bothered going into Keswick. Lovely.

Just completed a tour or Europe - some European sites give you a massive pitch so we went into big mode - with Cali Awning and Vango Awnings :)

This was in Frejus in the South of France
I can remember when living in France, driving through the Frejus tunnel when the Col Du Lauteret was closed due to inclement weather. Fond memories from a lifetime ago. Lovely part of the world to be in summer.