Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Login

C

Cchalk

Chalks
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi I am trying to download something from the VIP section but I can't access it as I don't have a password though I am a VIP member. Can you help please?

When you pay your membership you will be able to read posts in the VIP area of the forum.

To actually download stuff from the download area there is a separate password, which you find in the VIP Forum.

It is like a treasure hunt.

Clicking on this link will ruin all the fun and take you to the end of the hunt :)

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=5903

T

Didn't realise I had 2 ...sorry! Which one should I use? Also I can't even view the info on VIP page let alone download it. Sorry to be a pain.

I have swapped your account over, you should now have access. I will delete your other account.

Thanks Martin

Please can you let me know which login I should be using and is it possible to reset my password too as I still can't seem to access the downloads. Thanks

Hi
I just bought a VIP Membership to get access to your download-archive since I'm having the earth shunt problem. Still can't access it though?! I can see that the money has been drawn from my account.
//henke

Hi Martin could you please allocate my recently pai VIP membership to my profile of Bobcat01.

Ive sent several emails during the last week to no avail.

Many thanks.

What problem are you having? your profile looks correct

Hi,
I don’t seem to be able to find the download section.
Probably me being a bit thick I am sure.

its under resources

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-10 at 12.20.18.pdf
    206.9 KB · Views: 14