Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Voice enhancement

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi does anyone know where to access the voice enhancement adjustment to regulate the volume that comes from the rear speaker when the driver is talking

When you adjust the main volume there is an icon top right of the screen that looks like two people sitting down, press it and then you can adjust the volume.

Can this feature be added ?

Ive got composition media and not sure if it can be added by a software update

Can this feature be added ?
No.

I was the first in the UK to have the Voice Control retro solution to the T6 California. There is a post here about the details.

My van has the microphone above the driver plus all the steering wheel and radio controls.

The Van Centre even raised a query on my behalf with VW Germany and VW UK to ask whether they were missing something with the new codes, they were told that if Voice Enhancement is required then it must be ordered at the time of vehicle manufacture.

But never say never, VW may issue a retro solution as some point, I keep asking about it each time I go to VW Birmingham van centre.

Cheers alan
Here is my previous posting regarding Voice Control

This thread is confusing voice enhancement (amplified communication between front and rear passengers) with voice control (the operation of various controls like radio and telephone with voice commands). The OP is asking about voice enhancement, not voice control.

When you adjust the main volume there is an icon top right of the screen that looks like two people sitting down, press it and then you can adjust the volume.
Great thanks for your help. I think this feature is brilliant for having a conversation with the rear passengers, especially on the motorway

This thread is confusing voice enhancement (amplified communication between front and rear passengers) with voice control (the operation of various controls like radio and telephone with voice commands). The OP is asking about voice enhancement, not voice control.
Dohh!!
Read the posting fully.

Back