Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volksworld 24th & 25th March + Sandown Park

I'm going tomorrow, really looking forward to it. My first Volksworld Show so it will be interesting to see how much VW California and other T5 stuff there is.

Just leaving now

T5WOB said:
i be there on display buy front door as you go in. black t5 reg T5 WOB .KERBSIDE KUSTOMS DISPLAY :eek:

Great display, your Cali looked great. What cover/surround did you have round the top?

No one there to say hi to when we came in this morning though. That was my first show and it blew me away with how much VW stuff was there. Got some great ideas of what next, now we just need to get out and enjoy the sunshine. :D

Possibly heading back for the party later.... if I can catch a lift.

The cover on the roof of martins Cali is a pucer screen :thumb

Really enjoyed the show yesterday, especially as the weather was so good. Shame about the big traffic jam on the approach. Martin's van looked ace, though my daughter thought the arm a bit freaky!

Hi folks a tad late, we were there, yes the jam was, in its way entertaining, all those VWs loved it. the meet was great, we were in the overspill car park,( not so good but hey ) met a bay owner ( Graham and spouse sorry did not get her name ) from Portsmouth had a good chat. We enjoyed the day, great for the enthusiastic VW owner.

glad you liked the show be going for the last 25 yrs .you will love bus fest later on in the year .all the best martin. :thumb pic of my van in volksworld camper and bus mag .at the show