Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volksworld March 23-24th

C

choplee

Guest User
not sure if anyone is going ,but i usually campout all weekend at Volksworld ... This year it's just a sunday pass for me .... Anyone else going ....???????
If so PM me your number and i'll bell you up for a coffee ( thats if you want a coffee with me) :laugh2 :laugh2

T5WOB said:
i am doing a kerbside kustoms display just by front doors .there all weekend .team black T5 WOB :thumb

I'll see you there :)

Plan to be there one of the days; could make it Sunday. Opportunity to collect those wheels that are littering your lock up??

Simon

shambly said:
Plan to be there one of the days; could make it Sunday. Opportunity to collect those wheels that are littering your lock up??

Simon

i'm ok with that simon ....keep me posted ...i'm deffo only doing sunday this year ....

You still want me to bring alone the wheels Simon on the Sunday ..?

If that works for you, sure.

Must book my ticket before Thursday when the pre-order window ends....

Simon

shambly said:
If that works for you, sure.

Must book my ticket before Thursday when the pre-order window ends....

Simon

No problem Simon ... I've got your mobile number ...;-)

I'll be there with my boys at some point in the weekend. Most likely Saturday.

Have to go and watch the BMX trick display this year...

I'm tempted to go along, but being my first trip to Volksworld wondered how much relevant T5 Beach stuff there is likely to be??.. also wondered about camping, any experiences good or bad to report?? Thanks

I did the 2 nights camping last year and we had a good time ... The entertainment was open air and not good ....
Not camping this year as I'm going to vw elemental in Essex on the 6th April .. Good little show and campout ;-)
The Volksworld has a bigger and more water- cooled every year ...if you haven't been before it's different to most shows with a lot inside and loads of show cars ... If close enough worth a day out ..camping is full now ..

for those who had not been before .some info .need to get there early as the roads get full up out side .
www.volksworldshow.com

Ivan McCutcheon writes

The annual pilgrimage to Sandown Park in Esher is nearly upon us, and have we got some fantastic attractions in store for you?
2013 is a landmark year as itÂ’s 60 years since official sales of the VW began in the UK. And, weÂ’ve got one of the first and one of the last air-cooled Beetles on display.
WeÂ’re also hosting a very special display of VW based coach-builts and the cars weÂ’ve gathered together are among some of the most desirable air-cooled Volkswagens on the planet. The stunning Rometsch sport coupe weÂ’ve got booked in is coming all the way from Germany and has never been seen in this country before, so donÂ’t miss your chance to see it in the flesh. How about the highly desirable HebmĂĽller coming all the way from Germany too?

Drag racing fans are sure to make a bee-line for the car that was setting world records as far back as 1972, when it became the first VW to cover the standing start quarter mile in less than 11 seconds. Of course, IÂ’m talking about Lightning Bug II, the chopped top race car campaigned by Mark and Paul Schley. But these amazing cars are just the tip of the iceberg. WeÂ’ve got some serious VWs booked in and I, for one, canÂ’t wait to see them.
Of course, The VolksWorld Show has a lot more going on over the weekend than just the cars. WeÂ’ve got radio controlled racing Campervans, tech talks, three floors of trade stands and a massive indoor swap meet. For the kids we have the kids zone inside offering a variety of activities for the little ones and a bouncy VW bouncy bus outside to help expend some of their excess energy. Coolflo and Vision Tech beats will be keeping you entertained all day with their unique blends of music and the BMX show and shine returns for another year but is complimented in 2013 with a BMK stunt team riding on the VolksWorld half pipe. Want a new Camper for free? WeÂ’re running a competition to win the Camper&Bus T4 over the weekend, but not before it has been wrapped with a new funky design. Club stands, cars for sale and car park show and shine plus loads more should ensure itÂ’s the best VolksWorld Show ever. Buy advance tickets to the show at www.volksworldshow.com and save up to 55%.

it's almost here.....so i may catchup with some of you at the weekend :thumb

shambly ........sunday at volksworld ....you still ok for wheels to be picked up . :?: :?: :?:

I'll be there on Sunday and Lee, did you say you were crossing over to the dark side and coming to Essex?

James

choplee said:
shambly ........sunday at volksworld ....you still ok for wheels to be picked up . :?: :?: :?:

PM'd you

See you there as well on Sunday James?

Anyone know if SMG (Tonbridge) are going to be there with a Cali and Beach again this year? It was at Volksworld last year, after crawling all over a Cali with Laine, that we made the decision to swap from a Splitscreen to the California and had one on order by the Monday lunchtime!

Simon

shambly said:
choplee said:

PM'd you

See you there as well on Sunday James?

Anyone know if SMG (Tonbridge) are going to be there with a Cali and Beach again this year? It was at Volksworld last year, after crawling all over a Cali with Laine, that we made the decision to swap from a Splitscreen to the California and had one on order by the Monday lunchtime!

Simon

Hi Simon

Yes i am going to be there on Sunday - it's the usual hour and a half drive for us lol. At the mo everything seems to be an hour and half away with some considerable time spent on the M25 :)

Would be good to catch up.

James

It looks like it'll be very cold at KT10 this weekend, with a high of 3 degrees on Saturday, and 1 degree on Sunday!!... best wrap up!! :shocked

redredzimmer said:
It looks like it'll be very cold at KT10 this weekend, with a high of 3 degrees on Saturday, and 1 degree on Sunday!!... best wrap up!! :shocked

you popping in sunday ...??????????

choplee said:
redredzimmer said:

Saturday for me Choplee!!

redredzimmer said:
choplee said:
redredzimmer said:

Saturday for me Choplee!!

Oh yeah .. Mind not working .. Lol

Looks like I've twisted rilla's arm for the Volksworld Sunday ;-) .. Nice one phil see u Sunday :)

not the best of weather for a VW show ,but just had heads up from someone that the show looks to be a good one and the weather not putting me off :D :D

( also most of the show is inside ) :laugh2

choplee said:
Looks like I've twisted rilla's arm for the Volksworld Sunday ;-) .. Nice one phil see u Sunday :)

You certainly did, I'll blame you if I start wanting an air-cooled VeeDub :smile