Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW 310 Traffic Announcement Volume

G

gatvol

Is this adjustable pls. Mine is set at a ridiculously loud volume and despite turning it down every time I get a traffic announcement - it booms back again next time regardless of whether I am listening to the radio or ipod

Thanks

Next time you hear it turn down the volume on the main volume control whilst the broadcast is in play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have been doing this, but it just reverts to a booming volume next time there is a travel bulletin

I have found volume settings for when the parking sensors are in use, iPod volume input - but can't find one or the damned traffic announcements. The 310 instructions say "During a traffic announcement, the traffic announcement volume setting can be adjusted with the volume control. The adjusted settings will be applied to subsequent announcements." But this is not the case with mine unfortunately.

Unless someone on the Forum has a wondercure, I think this will be a warranty job. And then the fasting and praying that collateral damage is not done.

I know this is fate telling me to buy an upgraded head unit, but I want it to look plain so as not to appeal to villains. I was amazed to hear from a friend of mine that people stole his wing mirrors on his old Audi S3 as they were stainless effect. This happened more than once and damage done led to him losing his no claims bonus. Given that my camper will be staying in all manner of unknown locations, I want to keep it low key.

I agree that works on the 510 Sat Nav unit but not sure about the 310 I have the 510 in the car and the 310 in the Cali. so i'm interested in the solution.

Back