VW assist. Review

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Further to my previous post regarding our EML coming on Saturday. I thought I would comment on the service provided by VWA.

Called on Saturday afternoon AA out within 1 hour diagnosed sensor fault -reset. Advised to call at Van centre after week Bank Holiday to check out.
We went out to the South Downs and EML came on again.
On Tuesday phoned VWA and asked for a dedicated VWA patrol rather than a basic AA patrol. Within in the hour dedicated VWA person at my home chap call Rick.

Checked fault codes - all WiFi not even plugged in. faults e-mailed to van centre.
followed to van centre - Van booked in and lift given home.
Advised if needed replace van if repair taking too long contact VWA direct.

Van being repaired hopefully this afternoon with planned to pick up tomorrow morning.

It is a real pain to have a breakdown but how a breakdown provider supports the incident does a long way to taking the pain out of the incident.

When my 3 years is up I will pay for extended cover via VWA. As I cannot fault service given

Have used RAC AA Greenflag and other "Free" service provided by insurance provides VWA in my view has topped them all.

Further to my previous post regarding our EML coming on Saturday. I thought I would comment on the service provided by VWA.

Called on Saturday afternoon AA out within 1 hour diagnosed sensor fault -reset. Advised to call at Van centre after week Bank Holiday to check out.
We went out to the South Downs and EML came on again.
On Tuesday phoned VWA and asked for a dedicated VWA patrol rather than a basic AA patrol. Within in the hour dedicated VWA person at my home chap call Rick.

Checked fault codes - all WiFi not even plugged in. faults e-mailed to van centre.
followed to van centre - Van booked in and lift given home.
Advised if needed replace van if repair taking too long contact VWA direct.

Van being repaired hopefully this afternoon with planned to pick up tomorrow morning.

It is a real pain to have a breakdown but how a breakdown provider supports the incident does a long way to taking the pain out of the incident.

When my 3 years is up I will pay for extended cover via VWA. As I cannot fault service given

Have used RAC AA Greenflag and other "Free" service provided by insurance provides VWA in my view has topped them all.
At present £150 or so for 2 years Cover.

My experience also has been excellent.

Unlike the other week when a bloke called out to check why a hitch on our caravan was creaking duly smothered the lot, including towball, with grease :shocked Not quite the thing to do with a modern stabiliser :sad

Back