Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW california Club Coasters Back in stock

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Our Cali Coasters are back in stock but they are now round !

The perfect accessory to protect your table in the Cali !

From Only £2.99 each including delivery - Click Here to Buy http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/store_home.php

coaster.jpg

Thanks Martin, Ordered.

Sadly couldn't see an option to increase quantity so you have 4 transactions :rofl

Hi Martin,

Ordered coasters, you have 4 seperate orders from me, couldnt see a quantity box! Sorry! :lol:

Gary and Heather

Thank you very much for your orders everyone, we have now added a drop down box for quantity.

Also this is a new supplier we are using for these so any problems at all please let us know.

Thanks

Martin

Will do mate.

Also very nice of you/Kev to refund an element of the postage for the quantity discount. :thumb

Ours arrived today. I've not seen them but the boss says they look good. :thumb

We have got more of these in stock. Great for using in the cali :thumb

Thanks everyone for your orders on these, it is really appreciated, we have however gone temporarily out of stock but we have some more arriving towards the end of the week, please feel free to order and we will ship the coasters as soon as they arrive with us.

If there is anything else people would like us to sell please let us know as we have a really good printer and designer supplying us, we have some nice samples of place mats and fridge magnets on their way.

We are also looking for some idea's on some decals for the Cali, a catchy phrase we can all have on the back?

Idea's please?

Re: VW california Club Coasters

Thanks everyone for your orders on these, it is really appreciated.

If there is anything else people would like us to sell please let us know as we have a really good printer and designer supplying us, we have some nice samples of place mats and fridge magnets on their way.

We are also looking for some idea's on some decals for the Cali, a catchy phrase we can all have on the back?

Idea's please?

How about putting the club logo on those BAT screen covers - for those of us struggling for inspiration on which image to use. You could either front this for us a pass the order on to BAT with the image file, for a commission of course, or let us have the logo with the right quality for us to do it.

Doug

I would go for that (is it possible the logo could be changed to show a right hand drive California)!

I think that's a great idea and having dealt with Angie I'm sure she'd be up for it.

Martin said:

Idea's please?

Lee posted something yesterday which triggered a thought for me -

California, Transporters in disguise....

I also like 'Home is where you park it'

How about;

" VW CALIFORNIA - A TRANSPORTER BEAUTIFULLY DISGUISED"! :grin:

Good idea's, keep them coming ... we need something so people don't think we are driving a mini bus/caravelle/conversion !!

I'm on roll here, how about

"VW CALIFORNIA OWNERS CLUB - TO INFINITY OR UNTIL WE REACH THE COAST!' : :thumb

Not very relevant to us but I have seen on the back of a few bays and splits

' You may get there before us but we have beers in the fridge '

Quite like that one as it shows it is a 'campervan'

Following the superb and now famous headline in a paper when Celtic football club got thrashed, how about......

Super Cali Go Ballistic Mercedes Are Atrocious!

Or if that is too naughty then how about

Super Cali Going Places Even When Atrocious!

Back