VW Clark Commercials Dyce (Aberdeen)

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Yup, you’re bored of hearing from me. And Yup, I’m bored of posting. But hopefully by doing so, we can all move on together to a better world...
So the van was booked in today to check the leisure batteries (which had been somehow drained when the van was in last month for a long time to get the 12V sockets working after the tow bar was fitted [3 weeks for a 6 hour job] a year before).
They never showed up...
I waited...
I took the dogs for a walk and had a phone with me at all times...
No call...
No email...
So at the end of the day I emailed to ask what was happening... it seems they forgot to book me in...
The document I am writing for VW UK Customer services will be detailed and extensive... sigh...

Seems Scotland has no decent dealers still. We travel from up here to Liverpool even for servicing as the inconvenience and cost is worth it to get really good service and attention.

Seems Scotland has no decent dealers still. We travel from up here to Liverpool even for servicing as the inconvenience and cost is worth it to get really good service and attention.
I’m thinking of doing the same and visiting friends whilst down there...

Yup, you’re bored of hearing from me. And Yup, I’m bored of posting. But hopefully by doing so, we can all move on together to a better world...
So the van was booked in today to check the leisure batteries (which had been somehow drained when the van was in last month for a long time to get the 12V sockets working after the tow bar was fitted [3 weeks for a 6 hour job] a year before).
They never showed up...
I waited...
I took the dogs for a walk and had a phone with me at all times...
No call...
No email...
So at the end of the day I emailed to ask what was happening... it seems they forgot to book me in...
The document I am writing for VW UK Customer services will be detailed and extensive... sigh...
Sorry to read this Alison. You have been more than patient with them and I can only imagine the frustration you have had.
Good luck
Simon

I have heard there has been some mixed reviews about Clarks at Bilston but I can honestly say I have never had a problem with the service. I normally use the uplift and return service and they pick up in the morning and return in the afternoon. Had the van since 2014 and they have done every service.

Not much love on the T6 forum either.

I just used Clark Commercials in Dundee for a warranty claim that Aberdeen refused to help with. The Service manager, Darren, in Dundee was really good and actually phoned me back before he went on holiday to check everything was good before he left.

If you are out of Warranty however, look no further then Kylesku Campervans in Inverbervie. I can vouch for their quality of workmanship and electrical fault finding capabilities.