Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted VW Holding Strip / Awning Rail for Hexaway Kador

NRDSRFR

NRDSRFR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi,

I bought a Vango Hexaway awning and from brief research I believe I need one of these VW rubber strips which fits the rail so I can attach it using a "kador" (I don't know if kador is the rail, the figure 8 strip or both!)

Does anyone have one to sell for cheap, assuming this is the correct part?
upload_2019-2-11_10-28-43.png

You will need a kador kit comprising of 3 strips of figure of eight and some double sided kador also you will need the vw strip all available in the club shop

Thanks! that was much cheaper and worked great. Just had my first go last night!
c5b17476de58681214389d79a71e78b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! that was much cheaper and worked great. Just had my first go last night!
c5b17476de58681214389d79a71e78b2.jpg

How do you find the Hexaway? I’m sorely tempted but was concerned that the sliding door wouldn’t open all the way without catching on the tunnel.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions gratefully received!

How do you find the Hexaway? I’m sorely tempted but was concerned that the sliding door wouldn’t open all the way without catching on the tunnel.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions gratefully received!

We really like it. You do have to pull the tunnel away from the van a little bit to let the door slide past it when you open it but it’s not a big issue. I’m looking forward to using it in the summer with the two large doors open to get airflow through

Back