VW ID 3.

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Would you buy an ID3, bearing in mind the new control panel prolems on the T6.1?

Yes after about 18 months when all the teething issues are ironed out! They look like a good piece of kit

Our pool car GTE has an battery issue / warning light which VW are unable to fix.

Would you buy an ID3, bearing in mind the new control panel prolems on the T6.1?

Is there a relation? Yes I consider to buy the ID3 once the first editions are through. Already planned to install extra solar panels on the roof of my garage and carport.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

As others have said looks like a great product but development issues would put me off early versions, the software has been a nightmare with early cars being released with the promise of updates to fix issues when they have worked out how to solve them....

Remember the release of ID3 was held back by several months (pre-Covid) in order to sort the software, so hopefully even the first UK ones should be ok.

However as an eGolf owner who has also seen and sat in an ID3, I much prefer the former. Undoubtedly we’ll replace it with another EV, probably from the VW stable...but most probably not a VW.

Back