Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Limited Edition Scooby Doo California

T

TomC

Guest User
upload_2016-3-20_13-42-8.png

After a long wait I have my limited edition Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. To say my kids love it is understatement of the year. My 2 year old says its his camper van and screamed and burst into tears when I drove off the other morning saying "Daddy Stole My Camper Van".

Its amazing the effect these vehicles have on kids (an adults who become kids). I have read it so many times on these forums but now I feel the same. Only regret is not having bought one years ago. If you see us on our travels come up and say Hi! Alternatively if anyone has a need for a crack mystery solving team ........

View attachment 12701

After a long wait I have my limited edition Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. To say my kids love it is understatement of the year. My 2 year old says its his camper van and screamed and burst into tears when I drove off the other morning saying "Daddy Stole My Camper Van".

Its amazing the effect these vehicles have on kids (an adults who become kids). I have read it so many times on these forums but now I feel the same. Only regret is not having bought one years ago. If you see us on our travels come up and say Hi! Alternatively if anyone has a need for a crack mystery solving team ........

What's new?