Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW T6.1 California Sports Pack Edition SOLD - Springfield 18-inch Alloy Wheels

F

Farthc

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Enhance the look of your VW Transporter T6.1 with the California Sports Pack Edition 18-inch Alloy Wheels.

I have four used Genuine VW 18 Springfield Black, Diamond Turned Surface Alloy Wheels for sale.

These wheels are perfect for those who want to add a touch of style to their vehicle. The package includes four wheels with a wheel diameter of 18 inches but without tyres.

These wheels are specifically designed for the VW Transporter T6.1 and were purchased as a factory-fitted option ‘Sports Pack’ on our Ocean.

Sadly, we sold our van after 18 months and approximately 30,000 miles. But retained our wheels as sold the van with our winter wheels.

Due to change in circumstances we won’t be able to use them again so looking to sell.

Hopefully will be able to sell with pick up from Cullompton Devon (J 28 M5) but happy to look into shipping if needed.

We are hoping to get £1200 for the set but happy to negotiate.

Thanks

IMG_6439.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

IMG_6406.jpeg

What condition are they in?
Good morning. I have only just seen your message. The wheels are in good condition with no scrapes. However, I have noticed that the photos are not great and make them look worse than they are when zoomed in. Therefore, I intend on cleaning again at the weekend and will post new photos. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Enhance the look of your VW Transporter T6.1 with the California Sports Pack Edition 18-inch Alloy Wheels.

I have four used Genuine VW 18 Springfield Black, Diamond Turned Surface Alloy Wheels for sale.

These wheels are perfect for those who want to add a touch of style to their vehicle. The package includes four wheels with a wheel diameter of 18 inches but without tyres.

These wheels are specifically designed for the VW Transporter T6.1 and were purchased as a factory-fitted option ‘Sports Pack’ on our Ocean.

Sadly, we sold our van after 18 months and approximately 30,000 miles. But retained our wheels as sold the van with our winter wheels.

Due to change in circumstances we won’t be able to use them again so looking to sell.

Hopefully will be able to sell with pick up from Cullompton Devon (J 28 M5) but happy to look into shipping if needed.

We are hoping to get £1200 for the set but happy to negotiate.

Thanks

View attachment 120246

View attachment 120247

View attachment 120248

Last edited:
Afternoon

Please find below further photos of the four wheels close up.

Hope that this helps reflect the condition a little better.

Kind regards

Chris

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Afternoon Everyone

I now have three potential buyers for the wheels.

To make it fair please can anyone interested message me to confirm their best offer by the close of play Wednesday.

I will then aim to either meet in person or ship fully insured via DHL for £100.00 (based on an estimate that might change depending on shipping location).

Thanks

Kind regards

Chris

Back