Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW USB Carstick for sale, £40.00 posted to anywhere in the UK.

Nick&Sara

Nick&Sara

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
(NOW SOLD) For sale is my VW USB Carstick which I used in my California T6. This little device will add internet connectivity to your VW media system without having to tether your mobile to the system. The device will also provide you with an in van hot spot for all devices on board. You will need a data SIM card in the device and I just used a pay monthly contract, but I believe that you can use any type of data provider type. I plugged the device into the USB inside the upper glovebox on my T6. This device will only go up to 3G connectivity which is plenty to give you full connectivity for your SatNav/media system. The device auto connects so no need to manually connect when you turn on each time. Easy to configure and set, just plug and play. The device picks up a much stronger signal than a tethered phone would do from inside the vehicle. Below is the description from VW.
Wi-Fi in your car! The CarStick works as a hotspot, giving you unlimited internet access inside your Volkswagen. It works with the Discover Media radio navigation system to establish an internet connection from inside the vehicle. As it has its own SIM card (not included), the CarStick allows you to use the Wi-Fi hotspot and mobile online services without having to connect it to your smartphone (tethering). So people whose smartphones do not have this function can still access the Internet without any problems. £40.00 postage to anywhere in the UK. (NOW SOLD)

CA939E8B-8ED7-4D2E-9CD5-5C2AC4D9F4FF.jpeg

296DE0A6-F210-4EF0-A22A-E1D79D8565DB.jpeg

D1B6E4EC-8BC4-47C4-B613-B669FF788BF8.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale is my VW USB Carstick which I used in my California T6. This little device will add internet connectivity to your VW media system without having to tether your mobile to the system. The device will also provide you with an in van hot spot for all devices on board. You will need a data SIM card in the device and I just used a pay monthly contract, but I believe that you can use any type of data provider type. I plugged the device into the USB inside the upper glovebox on my T6. This device will only go up to 3G connectivity which is plenty to give you full connectivity for your SatNav/media system. The device auto connects so no need to manually connect when you turn on each time. Easy to configure and set, just plug and play. The device picks up a much stronger signal than a tethered phone would do from inside the vehicle. Below is the description from VW.
Wi-Fi in your car! The CarStick works as a hotspot, giving you unlimited internet access inside your Volkswagen. It works with the Discover Media radio navigation system to establish an internet connection from inside the vehicle. As it has its own SIM card (not included), the CarStick allows you to use the Wi-Fi hotspot and mobile online services without having to connect it to your smartphone (tethering). So people whose smartphones do not have this function can still access the Internet without any problems. £40.00 postage to anywhere in the UK.

View attachment 82736

View attachment 82737

View attachment 82738
Looks good I might need that.

Back