Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW used warranty ? To buy or not to buy ?

S

singingzucchini

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone
I will be picking up my T6 in a couple of days from Volkswagen , should I opt for the EMaC 24mth PPOV Warranty ? Is it worth it ?
Any advice would be most welcome as it costs £399 and don’t know if that is better spent some other way .
Thanks x

I recently purchased the VW All-In Service Plan for my T6, which is currently on offer (£825 for two years) until the end of the month:
Two services
Two MOTs
Two years warranty
Two years VW European roadside assistance.

I’m don’t know anything about the warranty you are looking at, so maybe others can advise.

Thankyou for speedy reply
I had not heard of the warranty I am being offered before .By all accounts they are using a 3rd party but I know very little about them x

Thankyou for speedy reply
I had not heard of the warranty I am being offered before .By all accounts they are using a 3rd party but I know very little about them x
Definitely ask them about the All-In then. The Cali has to be less than six years old when you take out the cover though, I forgot to mention that.

Mine will just be out of the 6 years old so maybe that’s why they offer this other one ,but still not sure if the warranty is worth it ? X
Thanks x

Back