Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW waiting area....collection day

Looks fantastic, love the colour. So much fun and excitement to look forward to
How's Coney Island this time of year?
Bottle clangingly good! Won't you come out to playay!

Broch Hunter, do you not get a weeks free insurance to get you started? I thought that was the norm?

Thanks

Michael

I believe there is the possibility of cover for 7 days by VW. In my case I had chosen to arrange my own insurance from day 1.

I believe there is the possibility of cover for 7 days by VW. In my case I had chosen to arrange my own insurance from day 1.

I'm sure the complimentary cover is now only 3 or 4 days.

Thanks so much. Enjoying every minute right now! And off to Pembrokeshire at the weekend.
It's so exciting using the van for the first time. I had a week in Pembrokeshire a couple of months ago. It was beautiful. Enjoy

Cheers! Enjoy Friday. So much to take in (it's my first), but what a buzz! Bet you can't wait.
You wouldn't believe! I've got a trip to John Lewis planned for tonight to buy bedding ... (possibly the most middle aged thing I've ever said).

You wouldn't believe! I've got a trip to John Lewis planned for tonight to buy bedding ... (possibly the most middle aged thing I've ever said).
Ha Ha! I was the same. Debating for ages over waterproof/non-waterproof comfort mattress protector! Have a fabulous time at John Lewis! And tomorrow, of course.

First weekend of ownership, are you getting away anywhere or buying bits and familiarising yourself with everything?

First weekend of ownership, are you getting away anywhere or buying bits and familiarising yourself with everything?
Hi.
Off to Pembrokeshire.
Bought carpet (red) for living area, Brandrup carpet for boot, already had tailgate awning, bought and fitted spare safe, lined all the drawers and cupboards with non-slip matting, packed the boot (17 times), then packed it again. All ready for the off now. See how we get on, eh!
Have a good weekend yourself.

Off to Cornwall myself. Whoop.
Of course I meant to hit "Like", but being a newbie, I hit "Thanks"! Whereabouts in Cornwall? We did Lizard and surround back in Easter (not for the first time - 43rd time actually!). Anyway, have a good time. Hope the sun keeps on shining.

So, I'm sat drinking coffee awaiting my handover. And my Cali is sat in front of me! Finally going over to Cali life. Here I go....
May fortune bless all who travel in her. Congratulations!

Of course I meant to hit "Like", but being a newbie, I hit "Thanks"! Whereabouts in Cornwall? We did Lizard and surround back in Easter (not for the first time - 43rd time actually!). Anyway, have a good time. Hope the sun keeps on shining.
Currently in St Columb and oddly ... The weather is currently nice!

Right now I'm cosy in the upstairs bed being pestered by noisy birds trying to figure how all these buttons work.

Glorious. Almost time to go surfing.

Also sharing the field with two California Beaches! :)

IMG_0844.JPG And the Cali towed our 1800kg caravan like a dream. We usually tow with a RR 4.4 V8 and if anything the Cali seemed more stable. I was genuinely surprised, pleasantly.