Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW waiting area....collection day

Whoha ...exiting times....!
Have a great day...:thumb

Thanks for sharing your anticipation, how's exciting , let's see a photo asap and let us know about your first experiences please and what accessories you got or will get '; mines due very soon too and I'm sharing your excitement

Check the registration plate.

The one on mine wasn't what I had been told it would be and had insured a few days earlier. Dealer mistake which took an extra half an hour or so to sort out, luckily it was possible to switch to the one they had originally given me. If I hadn't noticed it I would have been driving around in an uninsured vehicle.

Whoha ...exiting times....!
Have a great day...:thumb
Thanks. And thanks once more for all your posts which I have read with interest over the last few months, and will undoubtedly be most helpful from today onwards.

The one on mine wasn't what I had been told it would be and had insured a few days earlier. Dealer mistake which took an extra half an hour or so to sort out, luckily it was possible to switch to the one they had originally given me. If I hadn't noticed it I would have been driving around in an uninsured vehicle.
Yes, always be aware for the School Boy errors!

Checked. All good. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks. I like bright and cheerful. I had the Listers paint guard exterior and interior. Not as good as detailing, but looks okay I think.

My collection day is hopefully Friday!

YAY!

Love the colour!

I had exactly the same issue - I was given the wrong registration plate too. I had to phone insurance company to chance policy to the number of the vehicle!

I must give a shout out to Rob Male at Lister's Van Centre in Droitwich. What a star. When VW couldn't supply my original order (204 manual), he sorted it all out, changed my spec to 4motion, VW gave free DSG upgrade. It doesn't matter how often I emailed or called Rob (many, many times), he was always cheerful and eager to help, and I had many updates. As for the handover today, nearly three hours, and all things covered. He even helped me put my bellows bungee on! He knew his stuff as well. Mind you, he'd been on the VW California course two months ago, so that might have helped.
He also gave me a fabulous discount (which he specifically asked me not to mention), not only on the vehicle, but also the side bars and Protech coating. So well pleased with him.
He also documented the extended warranty and made sure VW received the online registration document.
So thanks to Rob, and so far I can thoroughly recommend him.
Right, back to the sorting stuff out...

Sounds like you're off to a good start & have had a solid handover there - the red looks fantastic, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Try not to worry & may all your mistakes be little ones ... :thumb

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

You'll have to change your details now. It's not " On order " anymore!:thumb

Broch Hunter, do you not get a weeks free insurance to get you started? I thought that was the norm?

Thanks

Michael

Looks fantastic, love the colour. So much fun and excitement to look forward to
How's Coney Island this time of year?