Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting for build of a new 4Motion Ocean

Ernest Bevin started NATO idea off and Pres Harry Truman signed treaty. Ernie/Ernest/Harry for name??

Wow that looks like it means business!

How was your experience with Lookers Guildford? They have gone through some changes I think.

On collection, the guy showing me around was most pleasant and had some knowledge of the California but couldn't answer all my questions, the shower head was missing but they have promised to send one through. It took a number of calls per day for 5 days to all of the phone number options before I managed to get someone to pick up the phone. Once I had them, they were very helpful. A mixed experience to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On collection, the guy showing me around was most pleasant and had some knowledge of the California but couldn't answer all my questions, the shower head was missing but they have promised to send one through. It took a number of calls per day for 5 days to all of the phone number options before I managed to get someone to pick up the phone. Once I had them, they were very helpful. A mixed experience to be honest.

I had a similar experience. My van had a lot of warranty work done there and trying to get to speak with anyone was near impossible. However, they did eventually sort out the issues. I spent many hours in the coffee area there as, if I was on the premises it was a reminder to get on with it!

Regarding a name...this van is obviously female as you say 'her'. She looks pretty tough and mean in black and will obviously be taken on some exciting journeys.
How about 'Noir' ? Nothing too girly.

My van is called Luis which I think means famous warrior. It suits him though because he is also a bit of a poser with his black splitter, fancy wheels and spoiler.

I'm not mad...honestly

I had a similar experience. My van had a lot of warranty work done there and trying to get to speak with anyone was near impossible. However, they did eventually sort out the issues. I spent many hours in the coffee area there as, if I was on the premises it was a reminder to get on with it!

Regarding a name...this van is obviously female as you say 'her'. She looks pretty tough and mean in black and will obviously be taken on some exciting journeys.
How about 'Noir' ? Nothing too girly.

My van is called Luis which I think means famous warrior. It suits him though because he is also a bit of a poser with his black splitter, fancy wheels and spoiler.

I'm not mad...honestly
I like it. Thank you.

I like it. Thank you.

You are very welcome.
I have also had another idea - how about naming her after one of the Bond 007 girls?
Look at

www.007james.com

Some great ones on there:
Zora
Tatiana
Vida
Bonita
Dink
Pussy Galore????

Maybe not the last one - you might be drummed out of the VWCC Owners club :)

I'm on a roll here.....

You are very welcome.
I have also had another idea - how about naming her after one of the Bond 007 girls?
Look at

www.007james.com

Some great ones on there:
Zora
Tatiana
Vida
Bonita
Dink
Pussy Galore????

Maybe not the last one - you might be drummed out of the VWCC Owners club :)

I'm on a roll here.....
You're hilarious. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back