Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wales Tour

Oh no, not another one. Years ago you used to get a map, maybe a guide book and sort yourself out. Half the fun was doing it on a winter evening.
Think I'll do a Peak District one, The Peak Plod.:)

Last edited:
Oh no, not another one. Years ago you used to get a map, maybe a guide book and sort yourself out. Half the fun was doing it on a winter evening.
Think I'll do a Peak District one, The Peak Plod.

Agree I still do that and have done most of these tours by finding them on the map but why not use all available resources available to plan your own trip.

Thanks Andy - Scotland this year, Southern Ireland 2020 and hopefully Wales trip 2021 plus Anglesey so this will come in useful as part of research.:):)
Anglesey is part of Wales.

New Quay West Wales, brilliant for Dolphin watch and Seals, sunny weather brilliant, if wet head for home !

Saved with the other links ...
Been to Wales a few years ago and it was a very nice trip .

When i looked at that link last week it did surprise me that they pretty much left off the south wales coast and a large chunk of Pembrokeshire.

Any tour of Wales would not be complete without a visit to Trecco Bay and off course my home town Barry. ;)

Great, it will funnel the hoi polloi, who're incapable of reading a map, away from all the other really good bits. I'm heading for the Gower then. :D