Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted: drop-in panels or locker doors

K

Keithw

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi All. I am looking for panels for the interior of my GC 680. It would be really great to find some drop-in panels which divide the rear floor area from the driver/passenger area, but any of the dark grey door fronts in any of the various lockers would be good.
I have installed a second fridge, under the forward end of the LH bed, but the fridge projects out from the line of the fronts of the lockers. So I need to build a structure to hide the bit of the fridge which sticks out.
I also want to fit shelves in the “wardrobe” (ie, white) as well as in one or two lower lockers (which would also be best in the dark grey material mentioned above).
Any offers of any such panels, or equally info as to which company makes these, would be most gratefully received.
Best wishes,
Keith

Hi Keith I had one panel missing when I bought my used 600 two months back. Asked my local VW dealer to get me one - on backorder but didn't take too long. Hope you are sitting down when you read this as the cost for one panel was £173 !!! I was loathed to pay that price but having already spent £***** on the vehicle I wanted it to match the existing panel. By the way, mine is a 2020 model and they now do not sell a match for the original panels which had a cut-out in them. It is now just a solid panel.
It's actually called a partition and I have attached the details of it for you.

Derek
tempImageBKDNAg.png

Back