Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Washing a Zonesleep

T

Trudy

VIP Member
Has anyone washed their Zonesleep topper, 5 year old Charlie managed to knock a choco milkshake on it at the weekend and now urgently needs a clean?

:help

Tim at ZoneSleep told me once that the nurses in nursing homes that use ZoneSleep toppers
Wash them in the bath. You could try that :thumb

Thank you Kev, I will try this while the sun is shining so we can hang it on the washing line in the sun.

Hi all,

It's time my zonesleep got to be washed and I'm wondering whether someone already done.

Mine one got a label wich reads it can be washed at 40 degrees in a washmachine?

We did ours in the bath as too big for the washing machine. Make sure it is good weather so you can dry it on the washing line for a good day. It was like new afterwards.

I always enjoy a nap if I take a bath. This thread has given me a way of making it more comfortable and productive ;)

We did ours in the bath as too big for the washing machine. Make sure it is good weather so you can dry it on the washing line for a good day. It was like new afterwards.
Any soap at all?

The washing advice I received from Zonesleep for my topper was as follows:

"The Topper will not fit into a normal sized domestic washing machine. It can be washed at the laundry in a bigger machine and dried in a tumble dryer. Lots of our customers find it easier to wash it in a bath or shower. Although the topper is quite heavy when wet it will drip dry very quickly. Do not wash or dry your topper at over 40 degrees C."

I was also told that there were no restrictions on use of any particular washing powder/fluid or conditioner.

This is the best thing about the Zonesleep, being able to wash it. I dread to think how much sweat a memory foam mattress will absorb over the course of a year especially if visiting a hot country.

This is the best thing about the Zonesleep, being able to wash it. I dread to think how much sweat a memory foam mattress will absorb over the course of a year especially if visiting a hot country.
That's our concern because we live in a hot country.

Thanks all, we will give a go to the wash machine and the tumble dryer (no more thab 40 degrees).

A pitty cannot be washed at higer temperatures to kill any bacteria

Back