Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Memory Foam Mattresses and Toppers

The topper cant but the zonesleep ultra can as its a complete replacement mattress

The topper cant but the zonesleep ultra can as its a complete replacement mattress

Hmmm
Sounds like I’ve got to get my wallet out again :mad:

Thanks for feedback. Have zonesleeper for the upstairs but still get sore shoulders.
Will purchase Comfortz foam 1" replacement mattress. Only problem where do we store the VW mattress ...

I find having two pillows helps with the sore shoulders thing.
At home I only have one, but in the Cali roof I need two, otherwise I end up with cramp/dead shoulders in the morning...:thumb

Hi Kev.
I have a Zonesleeper replacement mattress now. Have you tried fitting it in the original Volkswagen mattress cover, obviously with the VW foam removed...?

Can I clarify - those who have used the zone sleep downstairs - is is the normal one or is it the ultra?
If you get the downstairs mattress, can it be used upstairs also - if need to provide a nicer bed for a guest some night?
Can it be left on the bed upstairs when you put the pop top down? (on top of the original mattress that has come with the cali ocean (2019))?
Trying to save money as all so dear after just shelling out for the van itself! Know I need a mattress for the downstairs though. Like a firm but soft bed lol middle of the road between the two!
Also want it to be able to fold up ok and rest on the back shelf if using it downstairs.

Any tips welcome!!

Back