Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water pump cable

B

Brianandjoy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
BA021E29-0EA3-494D-8A44-1A620197B9F5.jpeg weve just had a new water pump fitted and new additional batteries under warranty,whilst checking the battery under the wardrobe I noticed this cable from the water pump adrift,the plastic screw is supposed to screw into the side of the water tank but I can’t see any way of releasing it from the cable to screw it back in as the insulation from the cable is wrapped around it.Is it essential that it is screwed back in or will it damage the cable over a long period just hanging there with the vibration of driving

View attachment 32347 weve just had a new water pump fitted and new additional batteries under warranty,whilst checking the battery under the wardrobe I noticed this cable from the water pump adrift,the plastic screw is supposed to screw into the side of the water tank but I can’t see any way of releasing it from the cable to screw it back in as the insulation from the cable is wrapped around it.Is it essential that it is screwed back in or will it damage the cable over a long period just hanging there with the vibration of driving
I don’t think it is a “ screw in “ connection, it just pushes in to the relevant hole and the ribs stop it dropping out.

Back