Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seat covers

K

kob200_0

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I’m looking for a decent water and dog proof rear seat cover for an ocean. I’d like something that is a temporary fix, doesn’t slip and can be seat people too. I’ve looked at stormtight and wondered if anyone had experience of them or any other suggestions.

We have just bought a set from https://www.coversandall.co.uk

Very well made, easy to slip on and off, pack down small and unbelievably inexpensive. Over the years we have been through various makes and diy efforts but these are brilliant. The dogs travel fine on them and they are even comfortable enough to sit on.

I’m looking for a decent water and dog proof rear seat cover for an ocean. I’d like something that is a temporary fix, doesn’t slip and can be seat people too. I’ve looked at stormtight and wondered if anyone had experience of them or any other suggestions.
Inka Waterproof covers, also airbag compliant.

We have just bought a set from https://www.coversandall.co.uk

Very well made, easy to slip on and off, pack down small and unbelievably inexpensive. Over the years we have been through various makes and diy efforts but these are brilliant. The dogs travel fine on them and they are even comfortable enough to sit on.
Hi Thanks for the suggestion, I've been on their site and can only find custom covers made to order. Do you have a T6.1 California Ocean and if so could I ask what sizes did you specify?

Those are the ones. Ours is a Beach with 3 seat bench. Ordered them made to measure, gave them actual size and they add to allow, they were spot on and arrived (from Mumbai) in 10 days. Here is the rear.

IMG_6566.jpeg

INKA works for me

We’ve had the Inka covers in our van from new. Not pretty but functional.