Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wax and Detailing Recommendations - Worcestershire

S

Stevebeve

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,

I'd like to give my Cali a treat and get wax/polish detailing treatment, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations in the Worcestershire area?

Regards

Steve

Speak to Dirty Weekender. I'm sure they're based that way. Some of the decals on their vans are amazing so they know someone

You can't go wrong with Autoglym HD Wax, however I'm also a big fan of Fusso Soft99, it lasts for ages and for a camper that gets pretty abused lasts for a good 9/12 months.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KRI4YRK/?tag=eliteelect-21

Polishwise I'm currently Bilthammer on my M3 which is great, but again AG super resin as a high street brand is very good.

I've also been trying sealants recently after polish (instead of wax), very impressed with AG Extra Gloss Protection, doesn't last ages (I snow foam and wash every week) but finish is great.

Sorry - bit late. Thanks for the advice.

Hi all,

I'd like to give my Cali a treat and get wax/polish detailing treatment, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations in the Worcestershire area?

Regards

Steve
You can’t beat doing it yourself, I love going out and spending hours cleaning & polishing then standing back with great pleasure that’s all my work,
Autoglym works well.

Back