Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We finally did it !

Racing 47

Racing 47

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
After much discussion, debate and indecision we have ordered our new California, “ while stocks last “ after all nobody spends that sort of money without a lot of soul searching or at least we did. I favoured Indium Grey whilst my wife preferred the red/white combination. - so obviously we have gone for the red/white one ! Seemed to be a good time to buy with good deals available at the moment and especially since the 6.1 won’t be available in our colour choice.Have got all the extras/options from my wish list including the 5th seat which isn’t needed so any suggestions on how best to dispose of it would be appreciated. Delivery is in the next week or so, so looking forward to having the opportunity to getting out and about and meeting fellow California owners and learning how to get the most out of these amazing vehicles.

Welcome Racing 47!
Great time to get one (as any time in the year): Campings are less crowded in the south and in the alps there is plenty of snow to go skiing/snowshoe walking or ice skating.

Happy camping and post some pics!

Collected yesterday and drove home from Reading (117 miles ) in foul weather, rush hour traffic and motorways ! quite a baptism of fire - hopefully it will be good weather for every trip from now on ! Didn't come with wind out awning and quoted £1100 to fit by VW. Sounds expensive and would be interested in peoples thoughts on how much they use the awning and on options for retrofitting. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. `Let the adventures begin`

campervanbits are offering free fitting in February

Collected yesterday and drove home from Reading (117 miles ) in foul weather, rush hour traffic and motorways ! quite a baptism of fire - hopefully it will be good weather for every trip from now on ! Didn't come with wind out awning and quoted £1100 to fit by VW. Sounds expensive and would be interested in peoples thoughts on how much they use the awning and on options for retrofitting. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. `Let the adventures begin`
We use our wind out awning most times we stop over night. VW's price sounds very high to me. If you do go ahead and have one fitted make sure you get the rubber weather strip - it stops most of the rain dripping down between the awning and the van.
By the way - welcome!! and as you say let the adventures begin.....................:cool::cool:

Co

Congrats! It looks awesome.

In relation to the awning, mine didn’t come with one either so I bought a Fiamma f45 from the club shop for £630 and fitted it myself as it didn’t require any drilling!

Back