Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We were only looking.....

DanTheDentist

DanTheDentist

VIP Member
Last Sunday I went to see a 6-month old Cali with a dear friend.....I needed a new car, and my friend loves Calis so much (he has been to Norway in his) I thought I would just check them out.

I am now sat in it. My daughter is up above happy as Larry. We are waiting for a chinese to be delivered. We are only on the driveway but it feels like we are on holiday.

Looking forward to lots of adventures.

Forum looks amazing.....can’t wait to share and learn.

Dan, Iz and Em.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Your friend should have told you, we need pictures. I mean anyone can say they have a California.:D

Hello Dan, Iz and Em,

Welcome

Hahaha, Brilliant, why the hell not get one!.. This forum makes owning the Cali part of the fun. SO many stories and wisdom on here. Its the encyclopedia of all things CAli, it really is and if it aint on here, ask away, it will get answered quicker than you bought that Cali of yours ;-)
Look forward to you sharing your stories and adventures. Enjoy that Chinese!

From Mark & Co.

Welcome , a pop-up dentist in a Cali ....where can make a reservation for my annual dental check-up ?

Welcome,
Sounds like you made a quick decision to purchase your Cali.
You are supposed to spend two years thinking, How much!! It's only a van. Then after two years realising it much more than just a van.
Have fun.

Ad said above post some pics and welcome
:welcome:welcome:welcome

What a fantastic choice you have made:welcome a board and with a takeaway thrown in as well :thumb