Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

West Country Meet Pictures

Hi James Some nice cali's all together, good Pics on scrolling through the photo's there is two pics one with yours on a hook up overlooking a river? and another one looking out to the sea where are the locations it looks a good place to vist.

Pete Wilkins said:
Hi James Some nice cali's all together, good Pics on scrolling through the photo's there is two pics one with yours on a hook up overlooking a river? and another one looking out to the sea where are the locations it looks a good place to vist.

Hi Pete

http://www.watersedgecaravanpark.co.uk

Waters Edge in the Lakes - very good site - highly recommended :) :)

James

Great pictures, are you planning the new California brochure Lol I must say they look really professional I just wish I could take pictures like those :cool

Alasdair

Barefoot62 said:
Great pictures, are you planning the new California brochure Lol I must say they look really professional I just wish I could take pictures like those :cool

Alasdair

That's a very kind thing to say :)

Great pics - I need more of your xenons though James… ;) :lol:

KernowLad said:
Great pics - I need more of your xenons though James… ;) :lol:

You can never have too much Xenon.

You should have come along - :) It was a good afternoon, hope to do another one soon

James

We had some rather dull family arrangement. It wasn't fun.

Yes, come on Matt, you asked for a West Country meet and Warren Farm is only an extra hour or so more than I have to travel :)

You should have come along - :) It was a good afternoon, hope to do another one soon

James[/quote]

You'll have to let me know, as you know I'm looking to move down your way for that more relaxed way off life :laugh2

Alasdair

Martin said:
Yes, come on Matt, you asked for a West Country meet and Warren Farm is only an extra hour or so more than I have to travel :)

Looks do-able and we're not away; the wife isn't mad keen on these sort of meets but I will definitely try and be there.

Back