Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rømø meet had started :pictures & chats

• Thread starter Hotel California
  • Start date
I am the lucky winner of the lottery - sending lots of thanks to the 'numbergirl' :thumb
Also a great thumbs-up for Henrik and Iben, for putting together this great meeting in Rømø.

We enjoyed every minute - even the rainy ones :)

Thanks , many wanted to win that price !

Wow what a weekend! Really enjoyed it in spite of the rain and wind, meeting new friends and catching up with those we have not seen for a while.
Many thanks to Henrik and Iben for the hard work of organising. It was very slick!
The goody bags were great, full of nice things including the entry egg to the lottery prize donated by VW Center Risskov. The presentation from Mette and Morten was really very interesting and a reminder that you can live a completely independent life style if you are determined enough. Well done to them @turtletime.dk
Too many things to say here but I will another note when we get home. Rik & Terri.
Thanks once again.

This was our first ever meet and was a very enjoyable one, all down to Iben and Henrik's great organisation. Thank you both for your efforts, we really enjoyed the whole experience.

It was also lovely to put some faces on fellow forum members after 4 years membership.

We will always remember the 'last five Califonians' sitting out in the dark on Sunday night, glass of wine in hand, waiting for a Northern Light to show. To be expected the clouds came over at the vital moment. Still, the chat and wine was just as enjoyable and was a great way to end the weekend.

Hope everyone got home safely.

Best wishes to you all and will look forward to doing it again in the near future.

Liz and Alan

This was our first ever meet and was a very enjoyable one, all down to Iben and Henrik's great organisation. Thank you both for your efforts, we really enjoyed the whole experience.

It was also lovely to put some faces on fellow forum members after 4 years membership.

We will always remember the 'last five Califonians' sitting out in the dark on Sunday night, glass of wine in hand, waiting for a Northern Light to show. To be expected the clouds came over at the vital moment. Still, the chat and wine was just as enjoyable and was a great way to end the weekend.

Hope everyone got home safely.

Best wishes to you all and will look forward to doing it again in the near future.

Liz and Alan
Did you get past the Christmas shop in Tonder? I will send a little story later.......

Did you get past the Christmas shop in Tonder? I will send a little story later.......
Missed the Christmas shop, but had difficulty getting out of the designer shop with the Georg Jenson products in it...

Alan

Did you get there? Liked it?
It’s only early September and the Danish shops seem to be full of Christmas stuff! A certain person suggest we should drop in to Tonder, Mogel Tonger and maybe Hojer on our way home as they are old/ pretty towns in Denmark and at least one, I think, Mogel Tonder, has family connections. Great grandfather if I remember well.
The result of this mix? Well we visited and the towns are beautiful but........the result?

DFC9D27C-301D-4240-9487-8924546315FD.jpeg

It’s only early September and the Danish shops seem to be full of Christmas stuff! A certain person suggest we should drop in to Tonder, Mogel Tonger and maybe Hojer on our way home as they are old/ pretty towns in Denmark and at least one, I think, Mogel Tonder, has family connections. Great grandfather if I remember well.
The result of this mix? Well we visited and the towns are beautiful but........the result?

View attachment 37723

HAHA … Rik! I love Terry ;-)

@Jabberwocky , take a look in the mirror holding one of those figures with a red hat next to you....you might see simular faces...:D

Great thread Wim. Good to see other vans from other countries all meeting up. :thumb:thumb

Those who did not knew , a local newspaper came over to the meet and did a interview with @Kmann and took pictures
A double page in a newspaper ....who can do better?
IMG_8933.JPG

Must say that reporter did mixed up some names ....
It's all in Danisch but the names do not match the picture:D
IMG_8934.JPG

View attachment 37723
Dead jealous of those!

Just out of interest, did the Nordic/Scandinavian based vehicles use a Campingaz 907?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33f0b00435d007aa07b8710cdf9d38e0.jpg

fad0d0add8662269bd86b4d3f9851521.jpg

07ae4fd5d4d23b6069aefad20182fc71.jpg

f8aab4e8f7b6c9addd6649e7d1538327.jpg

8f25e42e39115ff68b55066901519154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here the PDF file of the article , interview and pictures in the local newspaper on saturday 8 sept. , the day of the meet

Attachments

• Californiatræf PDF.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Regarding the GYBE (My bus tent).

Many asked about it, and I saw on their Facebook that they offered some display models with -15%. They have the colours Frost, Nightsky and Hangover still in stock. If you want one of them, you must do as follows:

Send an email to info@gybe-design.com with the following information.

Tent colour
Fusion type (I.e. California)
Billing and shipping address

Se colours and all on http://gybe-design.com/lifestyle