Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Westfalia on Gumtree

Brilliant does that mean I could use an existing conector to connect my iPhone to listen to I tunes through the speakers?

Hi Paul, yes it is? It checked out so I hoped on a train and drove back Monday. It needs a bit of work as you can see from the pics but the engine is good. I ended up in the main BMW Williams Dealership up there. They were so cool it is a great Campervan. Have you my thread on the circumstances behind why the family had to sell it?

Good stuff. Nice van man.
You got a good deal on that one.
You´ll have to chain that one to a lamp post.
Maybe take the red i away, it will only make it look
more desirable.
Yeah I know what you mean I’ve got a bulldog wheel clamp at present in it getting myself a tracker and a disk lock for the steering wheel, so the buggers can bugger off

Brilliant does that mean I could use an existing conector to connect my iPhone to listen to I tunes through the speakers?
I'm not 100% sure, I believe that with an X-Carlink, it is plugged in tot he stereo instead of the CD changer.
I haven't explored that option, I've almost sourced a modern unit that will work in my Cali, it has navigation, apple car-play android auto, Bluetooth, DAB/DAB+, reverse camera input etc.

Is this the one from Bolton @qyouquestion ?
I'm not 100% sure, I believe that with an X-Carlink, it is plugged in tot he stereo instead of the CD changer.
I haven't explored that option, I've almost sourced a modern unit that will work in my Cali, it has navigation, apple car-play android auto, Bluetooth, DAB/DAB+, reverse camera input etc.
thanks I’ll have a fiddle with it see what I can find

A peach.

Getting a bit common these Red i units ;)

I think I’d add a few more security measures if it’s staying on the street?

Happy campage.

.......could you post those pics just one more time :bananadance2

Security is a topic that we should discuss soon, the T4 is easy enough to take I believe.

As with most things, time and noise is what deters scumbags.

I have a couple of measures in place but I’m not discussing here.

As with most things, time and noise is what deters scumbags.

I have a couple of measures in place but I’m not discussing here.
Absolutely, no point discussing on a public forum.

Hi Paul, yes it is? It checked out so I hoped on a train and drove back Monday. It needs a bit of work as you can see from the pics but the engine is good. I ended up in the main BMW Williams Dealership up there. They were so cool it is a great Campervan. Have you my thread on the circumstances behind why the family had to sell it?
Yes I’ve had a look through. It looks like a nice genuine article. I hope you enjoy it and can move on from the theft of your previous one.
Keep us posted :thumb
Pop by if you are up north soon :)

Yes I’ve had a look through. It looks like a nice genuine article. I hope you enjoy it and can move on from the theft of your previous one.
Keep us posted :thumb
Pop by if you are up north soon :)
Thanks Paul, I’m enjoying buying all the replacement bits at the moment. Thanks again for your help on this.

Back