Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insurance including business use

B

BwobsCampervan

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I'm about to take receipt of my new campervan next week and am trying to arrange insurance that includes business use that is both commuting to place of usual work and also business travel to not my regular place of work. Wondering if anyone has any advice on companies that would do this, a lot of the insurers only seem to offer business use as commuting to a single place of work, but I have meetings all over the UK and Europe. I have searched the forum but the threads on this issue seem quite old. Just wondering if anyone has more recent advice/experience.

I'm about to take receipt of my new campervan next week and am trying to arrange insurance that includes business use that is both commuting to place of usual work and also business travel to not my regular place of work. Wondering if anyone has any advice on companies that would do this, a lot of the insurers only seem to offer business use as commuting to a single place of work, but I have meetings all over the UK and Europe. I have searched the forum but the threads on this issue seem quite old. Just wondering if anyone has more recent advice/experience.
Mines with LV insured as Camper with full business use. The only other company that I found would give that cover is NFU.

Our Beach is with Admiral multicar, full business, AA Euro breakdown. Premium is £300.

Someone drove into the back of us this week, and surprised at the speed & efficiency of the claims department.

(But it’s older 2012 , understand some insurers won’t cover newer Cali’s due to value.)

We are insured with AIB full Business use for myself and wife including multiple locations approximately £570 including California owners club discount. The cost for any changes once the insurance has started is quite high though.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
We are insured with AIB full Business use for myself and wife including multiple locations approximately £570 including California owners club discount. The cost for any changes once the insurance has started is quite high though.
Thank you I will try them both.