• Thread starter TwentyOneThirtyFive
  • Start date
TwentyOneThirtyFive

TwentyOneThirtyFive

Scruffy looking Nerf herder
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Well, yeah, of course we look down on VW's attempt - it hasn't even got a draining board.

Just kidding, get out camping and enjoy yourselves :)

Why would I want a draining board when my camper has the latest Krupps 12V Geschirrspüler with 4 spin settings and manual for delicate crockery?

I am told by an insider at VWCS that next year they are introducing a manual equivalent for the beach ... a sneak preview:

JWB010001.jpg

Why would I want a draining board when my camper has the latest Krupps 12V Geschirrspüler with 4 spin settings and manual for delicate crockery?

I am told by an insider at VWCS that next year they are introducing a manual equivalent for the beach ... a sneak preview:

View attachment 11402
A must have - where can I buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A must have - where can I buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can order in advance off the new VW accessories partner "BangedUp" who for a subscription of £32.99 per month will also, as a special offer for Beach owners, send you the latest technically advanced accessory for the new washing aid ...

washing-up-liquid-taster-145750.png

Well, yeah, of course we look down on VW's attempt - it hasn't even got a draining board.

Just kidding, get out camping and enjoy yourselves :)
Beat me too it Dan! Although there is still room for 'Exclusive' snobbery?

Oh ere we go, bloody smurf toppers!

Now now boys - harmony in the ranks please, we need to stick together in this!

They're catching up with our wonderful Westy features - they've worked out that a cold shower is a good idea!

You wait until they find out about 5k service intervals :)

Good point Dan.
Don't mention the "not-using-any-oil-despite-star-ship-mileage".

Back