Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We've done it! One hire and then made the plunge...

cazmatt

cazmatt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Quite new to the forum but I've been reading everyone's tips and tricks for some time and loved the idea of having a California - we hired one over easter, loved it, had some minor reservations but thought the only way to really give this a go is to get one, fill it with out stuff, and make the most of it... so we've done it!

We found a pre registered one - 150 manual, with a nice few extras, at a decent price, went to see it... and so hard to say no...

It's a 67 plate to boot so it's got some lovely extra lighting and the split sink/hob lid! Apparently it was a customer order that was canceled and has sat in storage all winter - presumably one of the delayed / altered orders. Wonder if anyone on here?

The fear / regret will sink in later no doubt and i'll have a week or so to be worried... but also to start ordering accessories...

Thanks everyone on here for making this such a helpful forum :)
IMG_3750 (2).jpg

Nice one and welcome.

Mike

I love your rationale, made me smile!
Must be Acapulco Blue? Yes? Good choice, but I would say that!
Anyway welcome and enjoy. :)

:welcome that's how we did it and have never looked back! Interesting colour and you need to update your details now.

Good choice and don't regret it, enjoy it to the full

It's the bamboo green - which looked really dark in real life so I brightened it in the pic!

Doesn't seem like one of the most popular colours - which probably worked in my favour as it was left for us to buy :) although they had only had it in for 3 days...

Picking up next Saturday hopefully - dealer needs to sort out a sticky/broken seatbelt catch. How it's gotten bust over the course of it's 140 delivery miles, I don't know! :confused:

Back