Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What’s this???? Your Sunday evening brain teaser

gt_63

gt_63

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hadn’t noticed this little cupboard until this evening
Under central part of cabin/dash on my Right Hand Drive Automatic T6 Cali Ocean (below the cup holders)......

The orifice (if I may use that word) is elliptical with a rubber inner rim - can’t think of anything that would fit in it or at that angle

Hope someone can help so I can sleep tonight

139A79A4-5E8B-4A99-844D-2F91D11824D2.jpeg

C2E2DE60-5F80-4B59-8876-6DD332FA1801.jpeg

BFDA88D2-93FA-470C-8304-1FC659B7C4B2.jpeg

Wine bottle holder. Also some of the fuses are hidden behind the bottle holder.

Jeez Trev - you’re quick!!
Justbiff to find bottle of wine to test your theory......
brb

Jeez Trev - you’re quick!!
Justbiff to find bottle of wine to test your theory......
brb
Just logged on! We keep an “emergency” bottle in there!Some water bottles don’t quite fit and can get jammed. Not worth taking the risk .....

Oops! Is this for a half bottle?? A full bottle fits in but the whole unit comes out when trying to open it!!

image.jpg

Oops! Is this for a half bottle?? A full bottle fits in but the whole unit comes out when trying to open it!!

View attachment 47834
Full bottle. Is it clipped in correctly before you put the bottle in? Ours is a t6 and takes a full bottle.

Crisis over - have managed to free bottle of wine (relief!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help Trev
Certainly wouldn’t have expected a booze cabinet in the cockpit but hey let’s go with the flow. Just as well we prefer red wine as it’s not refrigerated!
Will sleep soundly tonight - after this bottle of plonk......

I roll my side curtains up, and keep them in there.

Just as well we prefer red wine as it’s not refrigerated!

There should be a little circulate dial hidden away near the top (easier to see by standing outside and peering in). This is the temperature control to cool your wine!! Not sure if all vehicles have them, but mine does.

I keep the fire extinguisher in there...probably take too long to get at it but haven’t found a better place.

This is more interesting than I imagined.....
To get an j sight in how people lay out there van and best places to put things.
Wine cellars in wardrobes.....
Curtains in wine holders.....

My T5.1 can hold a 1,5 liter water bottle. Uncooled place.
My dad's T6 can't hold a 1,5 liter water bottle, the holder is much shorter than mine. But his has the cooling option, where my cooling option is in the glove box, so I can cool my papers???

Back