Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What colour code is my Cali Coach T4 ??

R

Roadiesean

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
I have a 1994 T4 Westfalia California Coach and it’s a green colour (I would suggest aqua but I’m colourblind) and I can’t find the paint code anywhere on the van. I need to touch up some recent work. Anyone got any ideas as to what it could be called ??? Or what the paint code is ?? I’ve (hopefully) attaches a photo !
Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

7AFF325C-CFCD-49F6-81A2-651C8103F310.jpeg

2CD10D8B-F914-40A8-9998-7CDED536DA69.jpeg

Have you got the handbook as it’s on the code sticker

I think it is indeed Freisen Green, no, I haven't got any books for it at all unfortunately, there is no plate under the drivers seat as its got captains chairs and there is no sticker. But that looks exactly right. Thanks so much.

My last 4 was that colour, always thought it was Caribbean Green?

I had one and it’s def Friesen Green LL6T paint.

Welcome allong , you could ask the owner of the Polo parked up behind ....looks like about thesame:D

My last 4 was that colour, always thought it was Caribbean Green?

Wasn't a "Caribbean " a version , like the one above is a Coach ?

The sticker on mine is on the fuse box cover

Thanks all, the Polo is also mine, although my daughter has it now. Great little car, its a very green green though. Caribbean Green looks a few shades lighter than mine, I'm almost certain its Freisen Green. No, no stickers on fuse cover, no book, nothing on the VIN plate, nothing on the Westfalia plate either !!! Hard to find ! But thanks everyone !!!!

Thanks all, the Polo is also mine, although my daughter has it now. Great little car, its a very green green though. Caribbean Green looks a few shades lighter than mine, I'm almost certain its Freisen Green. No, no stickers on fuse cover, no book, nothing on the VIN plate, nothing on the Westfalia plate either !!! Hard to find ! But thanks everyone !!!!
You’re selling it tho :confused: love the description! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/183607231618

Yeah i am selling it. After 4 years with it we want to get a bigger van and take a year long road trip. I just want to touch up a few bits and pieces to make it even nicer. It’s been a brilliant van. If it were a LWB with a shower and loo I’d never sell it.

Oh goodness. You might be right. Oh well paint arrived yesterday so I guess I’ll soon see !!

65F07A49-C88D-4C68-975F-19443C300DCD.jpeg

Oh well, it will be reminiscent of the lovely VW Polo Harlequin if nothing else, I recall the green parts were Caribbean green.

So I was right. Imagine that! :pinkbanana

Whoops. Definitely NOT Freisen Green !!! Great paint though. Will reorder Carribean Green ! Lols.

2A008F32-111C-4C87-9581-28FCA8BFD1E4.jpeg

Go to a dealer trade parts counter with your chassis number and ask for a 'car data print' for that chassis number, you should get a multi page print of the original ex VW factory specification of the vehicle.