Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Thx, just ordered so when reversing in the dark forest into the swamp I can see and not kill any bears, wolves, etc.

Honestly they are literally night and day! No canbus errors either. You’ll be able to see where the tow ball is buried when you reverse into a giant pothole…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a new adapter to fit in the EU socket next to the sink which has both USB A and C ports as well as a 3 pin adapter to run devices off the leisure battery.

Bought a new adapter to fit in the EU socket next to the sink which has both USB A and C ports as well as a 3 pin adapter to run devices off the leisure battery.

I got my EHU EU socket changed to a UK plug, as I didn’t want the Pass seat to knock out any plugs that was plugged in.
It was done free under warranty after asking VWCV.
Had it done at my local Droitwich listers Van centre.
But, then they wanted the Ocean back to do a gas tightness test as they have to take the kitchen sink & gas out.
I asked why they didn’t do this whilst the Ocean was with them.
Was a PIA.
Sold the FWD after 6 months so hope it didn’t leak.

As a side note.
MY20 FWD Ocean Kitchen USB sockets were powered by the starter battery NOT Lesuire, so don’t plug a dashcam in there.
Or do, but expect a flat starter battery.

led-fairy-lights.jpgWhilst I’m thinking about USB gadgets… I’ve just charged these USB LED lights that we bought last year for the van. They have to be the best lights we have ever had. Charge lasts for ages and there’s also a flashing function too for when you want a camping party

Since I bought my cali late last Summer, I bought many things for the van. Never wrote about it yet.

Today I got;
1. Front speaker rapleced with Focal plug and play kit especially made for 6.1. BIG difference. Unfortunately the rear speaker from Focal did not fit.
2. BearLock mechanical, built in, blockade for a gear shift. This is one of the most in demand systems the biggest California dealer in Europe (I bought my van there) Schweiger in Reutte, Austria recommends. I can relax a bit now.

Earlier this year I got a 110W plug and play solar panel system from Solar-tx.com in Switzerland. Also one Vanessa piece for a right rear window.

AND... new rims, Ronal R69 MG, 17".

PHOTO-2024-03-16-20-46-57.jpeg

Earlier a lot of small things as well

IMG_7243.jpeg
Inspired by other folk on here, my fridge monitor has arrived. I’ll fit it later but I’ve got a surplus sensor that would normally go in the freezer. Bottom of fridge and basket monitors then, it’ll be (mildly) interesting to note the difference.

Just bought a delivery mileage set of Devonports from a local converter. Will collect them next week.
New wheels that should be easier to clean. I cannot wait.

Brompton bike bag. Test fitting the new family member. T-line Brommy. Happy to say fits like a glove with enough room to slip in the solar panel and project camper cab covers.
1711724843941.png

1711724796085.png

My young kids love picking our things off the worktop (and throwing them :sad) so decided to make better use of the cutlery draw to keep our valuable stuff out of harm’s way.

Bought a travel bag from Matalan to keep our cutlery in and a Komplement draw liner and divider from Ikea. £18 and an hour with a stanley-knife later and ‘I think’ it’s come out pretty well.

We’ve got a his and hers side but the middle piece just slides out. Long stuff like spatulas have gone in the cupboard.

IMG_3054.jpeg

IMG_3056.jpeg

Last edited:
My young kids love picking our things off the worktop (and throwing them :sad) so decided to make better use of the cutlery draw to keep our valuable stuff out of harm’s way.

Bought a travel bag from Matalan to keep our cutlery in and a Komplement draw liner and divider from Ikea. £18 and an hour with a stanley-knife later and ‘I think’ it’s come out pretty well.

We’ve got a his and hers side but the middle piece just slides out. Long stuff like spatulas have gone in the cupboard.

View attachment 121157

View attachment 121158

I was expecting your cutlery to be bronze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1231.jpeg
Treated the wife to a brand new XS Edition. (Wife / read moi par time ha ha ha )
Had a crazy offer on her Evoque, just hitting 3 years old and out of warranty.
Options on this was family pack, 7 seats and electric towbar.
The spec is off the wall and £8k cheaper !

c2ce1d79cbaea0e0a98b30eec4defebe.jpg

Old wooden one with plan from vanhackers and now new one alu with wooden table from van hackers. Like it so far.
Easy set up and fits. Yet to be tested in the field.
2640fc9ba35ddbd23c700216741933c8.jpg

01fd28824db15da22d5ac119a38cdb07.jpg
Do you have a link to the plan at all? Thanks!

Do you have a link to the plan at all? Thanks!
Ive just made one myself as well, pretty easy to make. Here are the plans I used

Attachments

• California Shoebox plans.pdf
    216.5 KB · Views: 52
Back