Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What size gas bottle do I need to buy please? VW Cali ocean 2019

I know I shouldn’t say this but it’s possible to refill the 907 yourself!
I am sure it is - myself using van cooker "very often" and using 1.5 to 2.00 907 bottles per year in my retirement I rather spend a bit more myself than faff around trying not to blow up myself or shed to save a few quid a year.

buy an old one off ebay for a couple of quid. then exchange it for a full one. go outdoors as said and discount if your in caravan and camping club.i buy mine from a boat yard near me as they are cheaper but you need the exchange bottle to get a good price

Google is your friend, my friend.

Just get a 907 campinggaz like everyone else does. Forget all the others

Not if it has to fit in a small holder. Like he said it was not for in the California.
I'm. Confused then. I'm sure it said 2019 cali ocean?

Of course. This is what I carry around all day long.

Hmm, must change the flexible hose. It is long over due, but not yet leaking.

If
It was for my cadac. There’s a pocket on the side that they fitted in perfectly. Now I need a crane and another mortgage for a 906
I don't get why you have to ask the question If its for a cadac you can use any make and any size. Calor gas is cheapest.

901 are no longer available by the way (not that you put one in the bus). I got stung at the weekend. Can’t get my deposit back either :rage
Asked at my local gas sales supplier in Chesterfield and they still sell and supply the 901 - however they do not advertise the fact as most people want 904/907s and the poor value for money of a 901 offers compared with other cassette type cylinders.

I don't know

Are there different weights of these campingaz 907 cylinders? I phoned a shop today and they said they had 4.5 or 7.5kg. I thought the 907 was a particular size? Any thoughts? Maybe the guy in the shop didn't know?

From Camping Gaz web site.
1584055630644.png

I got an empty one from tonsure and swapped it for full at gooutdoors. It wasn’t the cheapest price for the swap but we have a local store and when I factored in cost of petrol to drive to where it was cheaper it worked out the same price.

I bought one form this guy then bought a refill from Go outdoors. Think it worked out £30-£40 cheaper than buying a new full one

i searched for a second hand one and got a proper bargain. Try gumtree/facebook etc

Get an old one from ebay for about 5quid. Then swap it. I use a boat yard near me. It's about the same price as go outdoors

What size gas bottle do I need to buy please? VW Cali ocean 2019 on order and need to get gas ready for our first trip
I think for the new vw 6.1 Beach Camper a 904 is the only one to fit