Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What's this monster?

A

andrew bazeley

VIP Member
For the first time in 15 years, I'm letting someone else (my son) use my precious old T5. I'm showing him all the odds-and-ends in cupboards and drawers, and found this. I'm sure I used to use it for something, but I really can't remember what! Im sure you all know the answer.
tempImageylDPxp.png

For the first time in 15 years, I'm letting someone else (my son) use my precious old T5. I'm showing him all the odds-and-ends in cupboards and drawers, and found this. I'm sure I used to use it for something, but I really can't remember what! Im sure you all know the answer.
View attachment 111579
Remote for the Diesel Parking Heater?

Remote for the Diesel Parking Heater?
Ah - could well be! Makes sense - you can switch the heater on and off while you're in bed. I think I've only ever used my heater once in 15 years, which explains why I can't remember what it is! I'll go and try it in a mo.

Ah - could well be! Makes sense - you can switch the heater on and off while you're in bed. I think I've only ever used my heater once in 15 years, which explains why I can't remember what it is! I'll go and try it in a mo.
Eberspacher who make the Parking Heater also advise running the Heater monthly upto temperature, about 30 minutes. It will be interesting to know if it still works .

Eberspacher who make the Parking Heater also advise running the Heater monthly upto temperature, about 30 minutes. It will be interesting to know if it still works .

Thanks for this information. I’m guessing most Cali owners don’t do this/know this. Especially those currently ‘enjoying’ the heat wave in Southern Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back