Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel nut caps

normg

normg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All. Does anyone know if it is possible to get red coloured wheel nut caps (including one for the lock nut) to fit a Cali wheel. Can't seem to find anything about them on here.

Many thanks
Norm

I used coloured plasti-dip to change some in the past. The good thing about that is you can peel it off in the future.

Hi All. Does anyone know if it is possible to get red coloured wheel nut caps (including one for the lock nut) to fit a Cali wheel. Can't seem to find anything about them on here.

Many thanks
Norm

do a search on amazon 'wheel nut covers red' I have them and they are really good, just popped some copper grease on the nuts before the caps where fitted.......

Thanks for that Toot-Toot. Have tried Amazon but difficulty finding one to fit the security nut. Who did you purchase from?

Thanks for that Toot-Toot. Have tried Amazon but difficulty finding one to fit the security nut. Who did you purchase from?

I bought the 19mm ones from Amazon and they fitted over the security nuts...... my wheels, security nuts etc are all original from new if that makes a difference? have yours been changed?

20160819_171149.jpg 20160819_174624.jpg
you should be able to see (if my uploads have worked) the original wheel sporting the red nut covers and some identical nut covers in 17mm (to small 19 mm is the right size)

Hi Toot-Toot I am now confused. E-mailed the sole UK distributor for TPI asking 'will the 19mm wheel nut cover fit the security nut on a VW California wheel'. The response from the TPI brand manager was 'No, the covers will only fit over the standard hex not the locks'. How did yours manage to fit the security nut?

Back