Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where are you going this weekend?

L

lonsdale13

I managed to get this weekend off, looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend now, where is everyone else going (dont worry i wont stalk you)

I'm going to be pitched up in my mum's drive. Hunstanton :thumb

James said:
Cullompton - Devon

Looking for somewhere to live...

:)
You got the job then James?
Welcome to Devon!

We're off to a farm site near Restronguet, Cornwall for the weekend.
Hopefully the weather will be kind to us like it was the other bank holiday recently.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Freeley said:
James said:
Cullompton - Devon

Looking for somewhere to live...

:)
You got the job then James?
Welcome to Devon!

We're off to a farm site near Restronguet, Cornwall for the weekend.
Hopefully the weather will be kind to us like it was the other bank holiday recently.

Thanks Freeley

Looking forward to moving - would have taken Devon or Cornwall but pleased it was Devon as there I things I prefer about Devon.

So, yep :) got the job :)

Hoping to start at the beginning of July. So got to rent out existing home and find a new one this weekend :)

James

Congratulations James.

We're having a weekend at home after a couple of weeks away. Going to wash the van, mow the lawn again, drink some beer and get my motorbike ready for the summer(!)

Summer :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Hi All,

Devon for us as well.
Woolacombe, final destination. Planning to leave Friday after work and Wild-camp around 2/3rds of the way there.

Has anyone stopped over at cartgate services before?

Fingers crossed, for the weather.

Regards, Paul and Ash.

I’m going to WEMBLEY, and if Watford don’t win I’m not going to be very pleased at having cut our three week holiday to Scotland by a week so that I can be there !

Come on you HORNS!! :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

Not quite as far as Devon for me this weekend. Glastonbury, Somerset for the Tour of Wessex cycle event. Will be my first night under aluminium in the Cali and test of all the modifications.
The bike route will include Devon though, does that count?

Martin said:
North Devon ... Also House hunting (again)
Whereabouts Martin?
Could do with a few more of you moving down here we could have a cotf I could actually come to then :lol:

pabloalfa76 said:
Hi All,

Devon for us as well.
Woolacombe, final destination. Planning to leave Friday after work and Wild-camp around 2/3rds of the way there.

Has anyone stopped over at cartgate services before?

Fingers crossed, for the weather.

Regards, Paul and Ash.

I would get off the A303, it's not far away to nicer places than Cartgate.

We are going to a small campsite between Weymouth and Westbay. It's our first overnight since we got the Cali last Saturday so it's a system and accesory test.

We are going on B roads as far as Dorchester to avoid the chaos.

Got several viewings over the course of the weekend, mainly to the south of the A39 in Ruby Country. I am looking forward to doing a COTF in the West Country once we move down.

Martin said:
Got several viewings over the course of the weekend, mainly to the south of the A39 in Ruby Country. I am looking forward to doing a COTF in the West Country once we move down.

A meet in the West Country would be great :)

to Wentworth for the golf
and then down to torquay for a few days

dave and lisa :p

Just home (by the beach) but the following weekend, we take the ferry to Santander and spend over a month in Spain then France. Ever so slightly excited!

Anglesey on Friday night and then down the Welsh coast. Nowhere booked just going with the flow for a few days. This is what I bought the Cali for. Lets see if it works. :hello

Weather looking crap ,but got the saturday night away in the bus ...No long bank holiday weekend away for me im afraid ....that thing called work puts a stop to that .... :mrgreen:

Pembrookshire for me... staying at a nice looking site near St. Davids. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Doing Tour of Wessex cycling event as well but staying off site at Thorney Lakes.

Back