Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where can I buy the multiflex floor rail clamps ?

hubert72

hubert72

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hoping someone can help, I am looking for some good floor rail clamps like the ones used on the multiflex board, does anyone know where I can buy some ? I thought they would be a common item but can't seem to find them anywhere.

Found this link on the recent " Betsy " thread, might be what you are after.
Ebay Germany: http://goo.gl/WoYhhw

Hoping someone can help, I am looking for some good floor rail clamps like the ones used on the multiflex board, does anyone know where I can buy some ? I thought they would be a common item but can't seem to find them anywhere.
If you look on the Beach Forum and find the article on building PODS, I have posted the VW part numbers. Your local dealer can get them. About £10 for the metal part and around £8 for the plastic, although it was 18 months ago I bought them.

Andy

If you look on the Beach Forum and find the article on building PODS, I have posted the VW part numbers. Your local dealer can get them. About £10 for the metal part and around £8 for the plastic, although it was 18 months ago I bought them.

Andy
Thanks Andy but I have ordered a set of those off ebay Germany that larrylamb suggested, will see what they are like when they arrive.

Thanks Andy but I have ordered a set of those off ebay Germany that larrylamb suggested, will see what they are like when they arrive.
I'm sure they would be fine depending on the application. I'm a great believer in that you 'get what you pay for'. The VW ones positively lock in place and there's no guessing whether or not they are fully engaged. The plastic shoe also helps by keeping the object located in the correct place on the rail.

I've spent a few hundred pounds on building the kitchen pod and being a heavy item I wanted to make sure it was fixed to the rails using the best products I could find.

Andy

Last edited:
Back