motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
They can't have all gone to COTF already can they? :confused:

I haven't seen another Cali on the road since 22 May, and I've been on the road a lot!

Must be the north/south divide :D

I've seen more than I've ever seen. They are all down here, South / South West England.

Must be the weight of them, there all settling at the bottom of the UK. All the exits will be blocked shortly.

Or maybe they're all waiting at Dover to welcome the new arrival, the T6, to these shores?

We're now feeling most disloyal - adding tp the exodus by leaving our lovely northern home for a week in the Cotswolds!

We're now feeling most disloyal - adding tp the exodus by leaving our lovely northern home for a week in the Cotswolds!
Well, maybe we can replace you, we're heading that way in a few days!

I drove down from Ullapool on Sat and saw 9 Calis on the various roads back to Eidnburgh, then 2 this morning on my way to work.

I drove down from Ullapool on Sat
That's interesting, we're heading for that area to join some friends who have hired a cottage at Letters on the west side of Loch Broome. Do you have any camp site recommendations around there?

Lots of cracking spots up there. Letters is just S of Ullapool, depends on what you want but in no particular order - achmelvich, clachtoll both nr lochinver, Ullapool site is OK but just over the next hill is Ardmair Bay which is a great spot. I also visited Mellon Udrigle beach which is ace - water and san drop but no toilets. Poolewe is nice, as is Gairloch esp Big Sand. Heaps of places up there. Buy smidge esp as its been so wet ! Had a quick scamper round An Teallach the other day and Stac Pollaidh. Stunning place.

That's great, thanks. we've stayed at the Ullapool one before so will try those others.
:thumb

We were up at the Lake District near Keswick last week - lovely part of the country but the 6 hour trip back down to Wiltshire means we won't be coming back for a while (well at least until they've sorted the M6 out at Birmingham anyway!) :D

We have done three trips since Feb from Devon to Sunderland and have not been seen by anyone, I am sure we have stealth technology.

We've never been spotted either. (It's like when I go to the bar and appear to be invisible)

I think I'll park up over the M6 one weekend and see how many we get :D

On second thoughts, better things to do ... :)

It maybe because £50k can get you 1/2 a stone terrace here, rather than 1/2 a garage?

Just spotted my first Cali in about a month, near Beddgelert; a white 08 reg one :)

Driving around Cheshire, North Wales and Keswick in our red Cali. Glad I dont go to Wiltshire any more on the M6/5.

I spotted one today, broken down on M56. :( Passed again 15 mins later and it was gone so hopefully whoever it was managed to continue their adventures :)

20180624_162801.jpg 20180626_101206.jpg 20180626_101512.jpg
They can't have all gone to COTF already can they? :confused:

I haven't seen another Cali on the road since 22 May, and I've been on the road a lot!

Must be the north/south divide :D

We were up at Wasdale Head last Sunday and Monday, Over Ryenose and Hardknott pass.to Scafell Pike in 80+ degrees heat, not nice but made it. To the top of the Pike, that is.