Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to dispose of waste

C

Craig Morrison

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Iv been looking through various threads but can’t find what I’m looking for so I apologise if Iv missed it. Thinking of getting a portable toilet mainly for wild camping and I’m unsure as to where or how you can dump the waste without having to use a camp site. Any advice welcome

In France and other popular countries there are disposal points in towns next to the (free) aires ,gastations,...
In the UK i think they are less common.
If you use green products instead of the normal chemicals i think it's ok to empty in a toilet at home . Others will correct me if i'm wrong , but when we get home from a trip i just empty in our home toilet , otherwise i empty in the last campsite or disposalpoint we pass on the way home.

Last edited:
Iv been looking through various threads but can’t find what I’m looking for so I apologise if Iv missed it. Thinking of getting a portable toilet mainly for wild camping and I’m unsure as to where or how you can dump the waste without having to use a camp site. Any advice welcome
Use a Bog in a Bag or similar. No chemicals or liquid waste disposal. Just tie the bag up and in the general rubbish.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005SZZAUC/?tag=eliteelect-21

Back