Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to purchase a 2012 T5 california owners manual

Z

zisdorf

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi,

About to purchase a used CA in Germany where we live. Owners manual will be in German - we'd like to get a hard/paper copy of the original VW owners manual. Can you please point me in the right direction of where to find one?

Thanks!!

Hi,

About to purchase a used CA in Germany where we live. Owners manual will be in German - we'd like to get a hard/paper copy of the original VW owners manual. Can you please point me in the right direction of where to find one?

Thanks!!

Hi and welcome.
So your post is a Q for an Englisch manual? Bit unclear in your post.
"Owners manual will be in German"
Meaning the one in your to be Cali is German
And you need an Englisch?

You can download one and print out.

Indeed - seeking english 2012 T5 California manual (apologies for being unclear!).

Yes, we can print it out, but it's not quite the same (won't fit in the glove box the same way, printer paper is more susceptible to getting wet, etc, etc........also, I couldn't find where to download it either). There has to be some way to get our hands on an original VW version. Any ideas?

You can download some manuals here ,
https://wimkoelman.wordpress.com/vertalingen/english/
Try ordering one at VW , think if you want the original book thats the only way .
It must have a partnr.
Can't give mine as i am not UK...

There are some downloads in the " download section" of the forum but you need to be a VIP member ( get a membership buy paying a small fee) .
Think the California camping part of the manual is there but doubt it has the whole manual....

Last edited:
Back